Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lots of Change and some new items

After 5 years in second and third grade in a town almost two hours from where I live I decided it was time for a change.  I was hired in my hometown to teach either second or third grade.  (YAY! I can go to the school anytime I want!) I started working in my room and organizing at the end of May.  Last Thursday I found out I was moving to Kindergarten!  What a BIG change, but I am so excited! So I packed up my classroom and moved yet again!  Now I am moved in and mostly organized. Since we are having to add a 7th section of Kindergarten because of numbers I only have chairs, but will be ordering furniture soon-I hope it is in before school starts. 

I've decided to use the Carnival theme after a few years of using the Hollywood theme.  I have been busy creating resources for my room and have posted several new things in my Teachers Notebook and Teachers pay teachers store.  

Here are just a few examples of what has been posted.


















This is a freebie on my Teachers notebook store








  

No comments:

Post a Comment