Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

I made it!

It's the end of the first quarter!  It has gone by so quickly...  I'm loving my grade change to Kindergarten.  I have the sweetest group of kindergarten students.  I have been very busy creating new materials for my classroom and blog stocking some great Kindergarten teachers.  I am now ready to show you what we have been doing in our classroom... (well today I'm showing mostly what we have been doing OUT of our classroom)

First we had our 16th Annual Box Car Races as we completed a Transportation Unit.
Box Car Races
Last week we visited the fire station.  We learned about fire safety.  Our fire station organized an amazing learning adventure planned for us.

Today we went to the pumpkin patch.  We had a blast picking out our pumpkins, seeing a replica of an old one room schoolhouse, going on a hayride, and doing some other fun fall activities.







 




No comments:

Post a Comment